Monday, November 9, 2009

Free Custom Blog Headers


custom blog headers

My background on my family blog went MIA the other day, so I decided it was time for a change. I was not sure what I wanted, but knew I wanted something unique and different. So I made this little nifty header for myself. I found a
website that has a ton of free Ps brushes, and went to town downloading them. Then I used the brushes to my liking to make my header. Now I just need to widen my margins and decide if I want to make a matching background. Either way I think it is a vast improvement from what I had before. Then since I was on a roll and wanted to keep on creating I made two others.


custom blog headers
custom blog headers

They are both made for family members blogs, but I just did them for fun. I have no idea if they would want to use them or not.

So here is my offer since I am having fun making these headers. If you send me an email with a link to your blog address and your blog has a "the Bird and the Berry" button on it I will make you a free blog header. I will leave this offer open until Friday the 13th at midnight.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Thank you for making that, it is darling! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want it just let me know and I will email it to you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - I want you to make me one if you have time. I don't have your email address - or I'd email this to you. Let me know if you have time. www.smileyames.blogspot.com - I've had your button on my blog since I discovered your adorable-ness on the Bird and the Berry. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete