Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mum Baby Shower

flower invitations
I have been planning this cute floral themed baby shower for someone the last couple weeks. She first asked me to make some invitations for her based off of some that she had found on etsy. This is what I came up with for her. I love the paper and envelopes we picked out too. We are doing a cream textured paper for the invitations themselves with rounded corners, and then are doing a brown paper bag like textured envelope that we printed the same mum flower onto. They make the design look really organic.

tissue paper flowers
I came up with these really cute tissue paper flower pins that she will be giving to all the guests to wear during the shower as-well. They are based off of the Martha tissue paper pom-poms. I thought they turned out fabulous, and was very proud of myself for coming up with the idea. I will do another post later on everything I have done for this shower and will list exactly how much it cost to do everything. That way everyone can see just how affordable it is to have the Bird and the Berry (me) help you with your next event.

1 comment: