Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mums the Word

mum invitations
I finally get to share pictures with you of the flower themed baby shower I worked on. This is a great example of how you can have the Bird and the Berry help you as much or as little as you want with events you are hosting.

flower themed baby shower
For this event I did the invitations, guest favors, food signs, some decor, and all the desserts. Paige also had me put together little headband and flower hair clip kits so that guests instead of playing games could make the baby to be hair accessories. I loved this idea! At the end of the shower the honored guest had twenty little handmade headbands and bows for her baby made by her closest friends. How sweet. I helped consult Paige on which color paper goods and table clothes to purchase along with going over some setup ideas. Paige is actually a good family friend so she did come to help bake all the desserts the night before the party. Then she picked out which serving dishes of mine she wanted to use for the event and took with her everything she would need for her party she was hosting the next afternoon. Paige did all the setup and other food for the event and then just brought me back my things when she was done with them. It sounded like the mother to be enjoyed her shower and everyone was happy with how the event turned out.

flower themed baby shower

If you have any questions about this event just send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment