Monday, January 4, 2010

Country Raspberry Muffins


One of the gifts my husband gave me for Christmas was a jumbo size muffin pan. So today I put it to use making Country Raspberry muffins. These may look complicated and right off the farm, but they were really easy to make. Don't believe me... take one bag of Lehi Roller Mills country raspberry muffin mix and follow directions. I had a bee in my bonnet to make something today, but not a big enough bee to make it from scratch. I did however add some simple crumb topping to the top of the muffins. It is easy to whip up and can be put on-top of any favorite muffin mix.

Crumb Topping: Combine 4 Tbsp. Sugar, 4 Tbsp. Flour, 1 tsp. Cinnamon. Cut in 2 Tbsp. Butter with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins before baking.

I still have guests staying with us from Christmas so things are still a little disheveled. My Christmas decorations are still up, and the fondue pots just got washed this morning. I have lots of New Years goals and projects brewing in my head. I hope to start plowing through them in the next couple weeks as things get back to normal and wreaths and garlands get put away.

1 comment:

  1. Lehi Mills raspberry muffins are the BEST! Just ate a few myself yesterday.

    ReplyDelete