Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Focaccia Bread



The other night I added a little something new to my homemade fettucini alfredo meal.

homemade focaccia bread
I made homemade focaccia bread. It took a couple of hours to make, so it was tricky to time it since it is best served pipping hot right out of the oven. I topped it with olive oil, parmesan cheese, course kosher salt, rosemary, and garlic. It turned out amazing! The top tasted just like the bread at Macaroni Grill, which I love. I served it with a plate of olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette too.

homemade focaccia bread
I love making bread because it is so rustic, and has been done since the dawn of time pretty much. I have made a new goal to learn how to make as many different kinds of breads as I can this year. So I am hoping that come this next New Years Eve I will be-able to make my own Sourdough bread for fondue.

No comments:

Post a Comment