Thursday, March 18, 2010

Check Out My Sponsors!


I am so excited to have two great sponsors for my blog!

general finishes
I have been talking and talking about General Finishes and am now so excited to be-able to feature more of their products on my blog in the future. I have heard and seen so much about their milk paints and can not wait to get my hands on some, and see how great it is first hand.

park city reservationsPark City Reservations is a wonderful vacation home rental site that you just have to use if you are coming my way. They have wonderful reservationists that can take care of all your vacationing needs here in Utah, or you can take care of everything yourself on-line.

Does it strike anyone else as funny that both of my sponsors have birds in their logos? I didn't plan it that way, but I do have to say that I love it.

A big THANK YOU to my sponsors. I look forward to our ongoing partnership.

No comments:

Post a Comment