Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two Down - 5 million to go!!

It is no secret that I have a major chair problem. In-fact the husband has currently banned me from any purchases that involve a raised surface used to sit on. When I see a cute old chair sitting at a thrift store or yard sale with its sad tattered upholstery and worn chipped paint I can not help but rescue it and bring it home to have a warm place to live once again. I am like a cat lady, but with chairs. My whole garage and basement is just full of the little suckers. I keep trying to explain to the Husband that chairs to me represent entertaining and filling my home with places for family and friends to gather and enjoy one another. So far he is not getting it. I have saved us a ton on chairs though.


I found two of these chairs at a local thrift store about a year ago. They were rolling them out to put on the floor while I was there, and I about attacked the worker so that I could snag them up. I bought them for $5.00 each. 
The last coupe weeks I have been working on repainting them so that I can take them to go get upholstered finally. I am so excited to take them to Brain at Rocky Mountain Upholstery this week so that he can work his magic on them. Brian is one of my sponsors so check out his info in the right hand column. I will post pics as soon as they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment