Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beauty Night

beauty night invitations
For activity day this next week we are doing a big "Beauty Night". I got the inspiration and tag line from this
clever lady. These are the invitations I made to mail out to the girls. I usually just drop the little reminders off at their houses, but I am trying to make it a big deal for them. I thought they would be excited to get something in the mail too.

beauty night invitations
We are going to do their makeup, take their pictures, do facial masks, and have treats. I have tons of makeup from my 7 years of being a make-up artist for Macy's and Nordstom, so it is fitting this will be at my house. This party idea and invitations would be fun for any girls birthday party though. So next week I will be working on turning the basement into a day spa for nine 10 and 11 year old girls.
Good grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment