Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Two Pea Pasta



I made this pasta the other night for dinner. It was nice and fresh and something different, but I have to be honest it was not my all time favorite. If you want a fresh change though try it out and let me know what you think of it.



I first boiled some salted water and then threw in my noodles. 

About three minutes before my noodles were done I threw in a bunch of sugar snap peas with stems removed and boiled those with the noodles for about two minutes and then added some frozen peas and boiled everything for another minute or so. 


I then reserved 1 cup of water from the pot and set it aside and then strained my noodles and peas. 


After straining I put the noodles back in the pot and added 1 cup of ricotta, about a tablespoon of tarragon, a couple of tablespoons of butter, and salt and pepper to taste mixing it over a low heat and adding water as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment