Sunday, October 24, 2010

Upholstery Reveal!

BEFORE
I got my living-room chairs back awhile ago, but have been trying to wait and show you the whole room makeover, but now that some projects are on hold and the Halloween decorations are up, I decided I can not wait any longer and have to at least share my chairs with you.


AFTER
Brian Maxfield at Rocky Mountain Upholstery did a great and timely job on the chairs and I just love them. His little shop is not to far from me over in Midvale and the guys their are always nice and helpful. Brain even sprayed them with a fabric protector for me. So if you have any upholstery or fabric protecting needs I would recommend calling him any day. 
I got my pretty blue fabric at Joanne fabrics on sale, and with a little work I whipped up some pillows in this cute polka dot fabric I have had lying around for years. 
As you know I find and collect most of my home furnishings and accessories from thrift stores and junking, and I am still always amazed at how well things come together. This room has been no exception, but I do have some blending to do since I have 6 different fabrics 3 of them blue trying to live in that same area. I am sure I will find a way to make it work somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment