Thursday, August 5, 2010

Faces Party

I recently helped a girl friend with a surprise party for her husbands 30th and it was tons of fun. We went with the same idea and theme as I did for my brother-in-laws B-day celebration and used a picture of the B-day boy for our decorations.


I took my cupcake making skills to the next level and did edible pictures of the birthday boy on the cupcakes.
 I was really pleased with how it turned out and it took the theme to that next level.
I made the invitations too and decided to go all out.
The inserts we came up with were really fun.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love this! Glen is turning 30 this october and I want to do something really fun!! I may be calling you to plan something very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this is awesome!! love how pretty the color combo is too on the cupcakes. Come by and see the give-away that I found this week. It is at the top of both my blogspots. TFS!

    ReplyDelete