Friday, September 14, 2012

One Step Closer...

My heart is so full right now. Which is funny to me because nothing has happened per-say.

This adoption journey has already been the biggest blessing and miracle in my life thus far. To say I have felt the hand of the Lord stretching my heart would be a gross understatement. At times I swear I can actually physically feel my heart stretching and growing. It is a wild thing to feel and know that you are suppose to be in a certain place at a certain time with certain people, and an even wilder thing to try and make it happen. To align spiritually, physically, and financial for one cause has been a major undertaking that has taken faith, prayers, and a tremendous amount of patience. The simultaneous feeling of needing to run faster than I humanly can and quietly wait longer than I can stand all at the same time is nothing short of agony.


With our papers into a private agency and the hope that things will happen quickly for our little family I feel truly grateful, and one step closer to the little one that is suppose to join our family for eternity. It has been a true miracle to look forward into what only months ago seemed a muddy murky path that was unachievable in every way, and now see a clear and perfect path. The Lord has been pushing us and we have been pushing Him. Our hope is that our desires will shortly cross with His to create a masterpiece we could have never foreseen, but that he has always had in mind. At this point we have no idea what that masterpiece looks like, but we already know it will be better than anything we could have painted for ourselves.


Thank you for standing by us as friends and family!


This song is beautiful and exactly where I am at right now.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Love it! and love hearing about all the details of the process.

    ReplyDelete