Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Bells are Ringing


I made these simple bells last year for our ward to hand out to the elderly at a retirement community while caroling. They were bells from the Dollar Tree that came in a pack of four for a dollar of course (which I did see that they had again this year). I swapped out the cheap silver thread they had on the bells for a thin blue ribbon. Then I made these little tags with a verse from a Christmas song and a warm holiday wish from the ward to attach to the bells. You could make a much cuter tag to go on the bells with die-cuts etc. I had to make over a hundred of them so I kept it very simple.

I will probably skip posting tomorrow since we will be out of town. We are going up to Park City for the night to enjoy the snowy mountains. We may possibly get to go on a real "one horse open sleigh" ride too. I hope we do because I think little Jayna would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment